To ensure the safety of our employees, our clients and our community, we are open for curbside drop off of patients only due to the evolving situation with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Please call or text us 205.631.4432 when you arrive in our parking lot. We will then advise you further on our protocol.
- Please provide us a good phone number to communicate with you for the time your pet is with us. All medical history, discharge instructions and payment will be done via phone.
- Ensure that you have an adequate supply of your pet’s long term medications, including preventions.
- Visit our online store to order your pet’s prescriptions, diets, supplements and even toys, to have these items delivered directly to your home, minimizing contact with others. https://mercyvets.myvetstoreonline.pharmacy/
- All services are currently in session.
- Stay tuned to our Facebook page and website for further updates.
- We appreciate your support of our local small business.
Welcome to Mercy Animal Hospital
Dr. Trammell, Dr. McKim, Dr. Metcalf, Dr. Bruch, Dr. Crider, Dr. Parsons, and the staff at Mercy would like to thank you for choosing us to provide veterinary care for your pet. We are a full service animal hospital that has provided quality care to the Gardendale and surrounding communities since our opening in 2007. Our services include routine wellness check-ups and vaccines, surgery, internal medicine, dentistry, radiology, boarding, grooming, and daycare programs. At Mercy, we hope to build a relationship with you and your special furry loved ones.
We are located in Gardendale, AL and are proud to serve the Jefferson, Blount, St. Clair, Walker, and Shelby County areas. Your pet’s health and well being is extremely important to us and we will take every necessary step to give your pet the best possible care.
If you want to ask a question, call (205) 631-4432, or email us, and we’ll promptly get back to you.
Our Commitment to you
Mercy Animal Hospital respects the human-pet relationship and its importance to your family. All members of our practice pledge to educate our clients, helping each client understand all aspects of pet health and preventative care, emphasizing the highest possible quality of life. We promise to provide exceptional medicine and an effective treatment plan outlining the care of your well, sick, or injured pet. We vow to treat each pet not only with the best medicine, but with love and respect, to provide a state-of-the-art clinic that is clean and well-maintained, and to ensure your pet’s safety while in our care.
This we pledge to our clients and patients.
At Mercy, we vow to treat each pet not only with the best medicine, but with love and respect and to provide them comfort and safety while in our care.
Dr. Trammell, Dr. McKim, Dr. Metcalf, Dr. Bruch, Dr. Crider, Dr. Parsons
Mercy Animal Hospital | (205) 631-4432
604 Gayle Street
Gardendale, AL 35071