The VIP Canine Condos at Mercy are our premium boarding option. Each private, specialty-themed room offers a soothing “suite-like” experience for your pet. In addition to all general boarding amenities, a VIP stay at Mercy also includes:
- spacious, 70 square foot private accommodations
- orthopedic and therapeutic Kuranda dog beds for specialized “off-the-floor” comfort
- 24″ flat screen TV’s, each equipped with private Apple TV and access to thousands of movies within the Netflix library
- private outdoor playtime with one of our kennel technicians
- Hill’s Science Diet premium meal service
- All VIP condos are equipped with Adaptil pheromone calming diffusers
The VIP experience is a perfect boarding option for those pets that need a little extra attention when staying away from home. Each room offers a unique experience and is decorated with hand painted artwork by our resident artist (and talented Bark ‘N Stretch coordinator), Dan Curry. You can see more of Dan’s artwork at www.dcurrycreations.com.
To reserve a VIP Condo, please call us at (205) 631-4432 or send us an email by using the link above. Rates are $48/night for one dog. Add $25/per night for each additional dog (up to three per room). All standard boarding requirements apply when booking a condo. We recommend that you make your reservation as far in advance as possible to ensure that you receive the condo that you want.
Select from any of the following 7 specialty-themed suites for your pampered pooch (subject to availability):
Rainforest Theme – Coming Soon!
Tide Tailgate – Coming Soon!
Hollywood Hotel – Coming Soon!